On Friday, the provincial government announced changes to the COVID-19 response framework (https://news.ontario.ca/en/release/59205/ontario-updating-covid-19-response-framework-to-help-stop-the-spread-of-covid-19
). As a result of those changes and the worsening COVID-19 situation in Halton, Halton will be entering the Red Zone at 12:01 am on Monday, November 16, 2020.
- All games and scrimmages are cancelled, whether inside or outside Halton.
- Practices and training are limited to 10 people (total of players and staff) inside and 25 people outdoors.
- 2 m social distancing must be maintained at all times during practices.
- No spectators are permitted except for one parent or guardian per minor child.
- Music volume must be limited to conversational level.
For rep teams, the current ice schedule will remain in place but teams will be divided into cohorts who will take turns practising to comply with the 10-person capacity limit. We are currently reviewing the schedule for house league and will be in touch shortly.
Either Milton or Halton Hills may choose to impose more stringent restrictions than the provincial ones. We will keep you posted if they do.