Permission to Tryout Forms (North Halton Girls Hockey Association)

OWHA logo
PrintPermission to Tryout Forms

Permission to Tryout (PTT) forms are required when a player who is registered with the North Halton Girls Hockey Association wants to participate in the tryouts of another OWHA association or team.

To request a Permission to Tryout form, please email [email protected]

You must provide the following information to receive a Permission to Tryout form:

Full name of Player
Name of the association hosting the team tryout or list "All Associations"
Age and category of the team tryout
Exact dates of the team tryouts or "open"
A return email address

PTT Forms will not be issued to any player that has an outstanding debt to the NHGHA and/or their previous team.

Permission to Tryout forms will be issued the week of April 8th.