WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?
All refunds must be requested in writing to our mailing address or by sending an email to [email protected]
REFUND POLICY FOR HOUSE LEAGUE PLAYERS
- Withdrawal before September 1st: $35 deducted (Fundamentals/Tyke $15)
- On or after September 1st and prior to 1st game or practice: $50 deducted (Fundamentals/Tyke $25)
- After 1st game or practice and before November 15: 50% registration fee deducted
- On or after November 15 and before January 1: 75% registration fee deducted
- On or after January 1: No refund.
Please note, consideration will be given to extenuating circumstances.
REFUND POLICY FOR REPRESENTATIVE TEAM PLAYERS
The NHGHA does not provide a refund of fees for rep players. All registration fees collected (with exception of the $50 administrative fee charged for registrations after May 31) are applied in full to team expenses.
REFUND POLICY FOR DEVELOPMENTAL PROGRAMS (SUMMER CAMP, TPHS AND TSS)
- withdrawal before program starts: $25 deducted
- on or after start of program, a refund will be considered in extenuating circumstances and will be determined on a case by case basis.