Permission to Skate Forms (North Halton Girls Hockey Association)

PrintPermission to Skate Forms

Permission to Skate (PTS) forms are required when a player who is registered with the North Halton Girls Hockey Association wants to participate in the tryouts of another OWHA association or team.

To request a Permission to Skate form, please email [email protected]. PTS requests will be issued after April 1st.

You must provide the following information to receive a Permission to Skate form:

Full name of Player
Name of the association hosting the team tryout or list "All Associations"
Age and category of the team tryout
Exact dates of the team tryouts or "open"
A return email address

PTS Forms will not be issued to any player that has an outstanding debt to the NHGHA and/or the previous team.

A copy of the Permission to Skate Form can be found on the OWHA website.

View AllOur Sponsors
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow North Halton Girls Hockey Association on Twitter
- and -
Visit North Halton Girls Hockey Association on Facebook
Quick Links
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Monday, August 3, 2020 at 7:32 AM